Digital Design
I.T.H.S
04/14/16
The last video I saw from the soft skill video was about synopsis . It was summing up all the videos we saw in like the Professionalism, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, Communication, Enthusiasm and Attitude, Teamwork and, Networking. The synopsis was showing us why we need all these skills for our jobs or any kind of business job you are working in our applying for or in my case why it will be helpfully to apply these skills in Digital Design. When we need all these skills and to be good people in our jobs. I learned that all these skills will help us be good in the future wherever we will be we need to remember these skills because they will help us succeed and how this skills helped us last year in Visual Design and this year in Digital Design. That's what I learned from the soft skill video about synopsis and all the other videos I saw today.

No comments:
Post a Comment