Thursday, April 14, 2016

Professionalism

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
I.T.H.S
04-14-16
  The second video I watch had to with professionalism. I learned that if we have a job or work for a business company we have to have lots of professionalism in that job. Which means come to work on time and do as you are told or do things that you know will be told and avoid the boss coming to you telling you what to do or how to do it every time. I also learned that we have to have great eye contact with our boss and our co-workers at anytime and especially during work time. What I also learned was that you also have to be well dressed and ready to work. I also learned that Professionalism just dosen't apply to when you are working but when you are in school, because this year we had a trip were we had to dress professional and this is good because you give a good image to the person you are with and they will think that he is dress and you didn't have to come dress for this trip without telling the teacher i also learned because last year in visual design we had to dress up when we had to present our project so we can get use to it when we have to present stuff to people at a job, internship or wherever you will be. That was what I learned from watching the video in soft skill about professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment