Thursday, April 14, 2016

Lab 27

Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
Digital Design

          This is my LAB 27 for Lab 27 I opened up my Lab 26 I made before and I opened it in Flash and I saved it as Lab 27. Then I created two graphic symbols and they are both labeled as Finish were you either win the game or lose the game. I also resized my ball to make it a little smaller so you can move it around. I also resized my controllers and moved them to the bottom left corner of the screen. This was a really challenging lab for me because I had trouble making the Finish line work and take you to my other scenes like Try Again scene or Good Job you won scene. For this lab to work I have to added a new code towards the bottom of my scene one, with that code being added their it shall work. I needed help for this lab because the code I added was not working so I had to rewrite the whole code again and I solved my problem, then my Lab 27 was finally working.

No comments:

Post a Comment