Thursday, April 14, 2016

Computer Science Career Fair

Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
Digital Design

             Our second trip in the spring term we went to was to the Computer Science Fair in the Armory Track in Manhattan. This trip was a good trip because their were some colleges their and some companies like Facebook, Google, Microsoft etc. This was a good trip for me because I went and asked them if they had internships or summer internships. Two places I went to and asked if they had internships was Facebook and Google because those are two places were one day I would like to work for, so I asked them if they had internships or summer internships they said the yes for the summer of my senior year so i'll pay attention to that. Also I went to some colleges that were there and I asked what programs they were offering to major in and some had the programs I was interested in and looking forward to visiting their college. This was a good trip because I got the time to visit some companies and some colleges and fid some information about them.      

No comments:

Post a Comment