Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
Digital Design
For my project 5 I had to make an interactive storyboard so the topic i wanted to do on was helping a person get to their destination. I have made 5 scenes to my project it starts off with the person you will help get to its destination it wants to go to the movie theaters and the person dosen't know how to get there. For me the hardest part of this Project 5 was getting the action script to work on all my scenes because when I had a final product and tested the movie in Adobe Flash CS6 it wasn't working at all and when i troubleshoot my problem which was that i had the action script on frame 1 and when it wanted to play it would allow the other layers play because the went beyond that frame 1 so what I was moved the Action Script to frame 60 and when I applied this to my other scenes and I saved my work and went to test it it was working for me good. Doing this project was a good experience for me because it will get me ready for my next project which it will be to make a video game.

No comments:
Post a Comment