Thursday, April 14, 2016

Lab 25

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
I.T.H.S


     This is my Lab 25 for Lab 25 we had to create two two buttons that will take you from home to page 2. The two buttons I made, I used the circle tool to make them and I colored them black. This was something new we learned in Adobe Flash CS6 so at first this was challenging for me because I couldn't find a way to get it to work, I need to find the problem I had and I have to trouble shoot this problem and my problem was that in the properties I didn't give the circle one or two a name than I named the circle_btn and after this I saved this and I click command enter and I tested my lab too see if everything was working fine and it was finally working. The most hard part about this lab was getting the new code I learned to worked and getting the buttons to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment