Thursday, April 14, 2016

Communication

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
I.T.H.S
04-14-16

        The other video I saw had to do with communication skills. It was talking about how we can improve our communication skills in our jobs, business, and school. It was saying how when don't notice ourselves when we write or talk that we are abbreviating words to people we talk to or to our papers we write. It also said that if we don't work on our communication skills people we talk to, write to, or text won't understand what we are talking about and they will be confused. I learned last year that communication skills was very important in Visual Design and that was my weakest part of me this year in Digital Design I could say I've improved my communication skills a little more that they were last year. Communication skills is very important because thats how you need to communicate with others in your class to get things done and you can all be on the same page.That was what we saw in the video about communication skills in the soft skills video.

No comments:

Post a Comment