Digital Design
I.T.H.S
04-14-16
The first video I just saw had to do with networking and I can say that I learned that networking can really help you a lot when you are searching for a job or anything in specific or it can even help you find internship opportunities, networking is a very helpfully thing because with networking you can accomplish lot's of things for example I use networking for my works in Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, and other things like looking for jobs, internship and know to research some colleges. I learned that networking is helpfully in a way because today most of your jobs you will have to deal with some sort of networking to get things done, with networking you can do lots of things like organize fills or fill papers lots of things today are done threw networking. That's was what I learned from soft skills video about networking.

No comments:
Post a Comment