Thursday, April 14, 2016

The New York Historical Society

Kevin Martinez 
Digital Design
I.T.H.S


        We had a trip to The New York Historical Society were we went inside the Silicon City part of the museum to look at some old technology inventions like the The Punched Card System, this was an invention to help people in the 1980s collect data on how many people are living in the country, city, this was a faster way to collect this data because before this they had a bunch of people sitting around collecting and connecting all the data, this invention help them collect Data 3 times faster than having the people sitting around and doing it by their selfs. I saw some other interesting stuff in this part of the museum like the first video arcade game called Space Invaders. When I saw this I went to it and I started playing it, it was a good game I enjoyed it a lot. This trip to the The New York Historical Society was a good trip I enjoyed this trip.     

No comments:

Post a Comment