Digital Design
I.T.H.S
04/14/16
The other video we saw from soft skills was about Enthusiasm and Attitude in your job, business, and school. This video was showing us how to act when we are going for a job interview or any kind of business jobs you want to go to. You need to have a positive attitude and show your future boss that you are ready and are ready to learn. You also need to have a positive enthusiasm and be ready and willing to face the challenges ahead in your job and challenges your boss will throw at you. This year in Digital Design I learned that you need to be enthusiasm about the things you get grades you get and have a good attitude because that's what some people will judge you on if you have a good Enthusiasm and Attitude in things you will do. Thats what I learned from the Enthusiasm and Attitude video in soft skills.

No comments:
Post a Comment