Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Project 7 Reflection

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
06-08-16
I.T.H.S


     This is my Project 7 Reflection for Project 7 we had to make our Flash Portfolio, in our Flash Video Portfolio we have to import our Labs and Projects that we did in Adobe Flash CS6. For this I create 3 buttons the first one is called Home, second one is Labs and the third one is Projects. I made the Home button when you click on it it will take you to my index homepage. For my Labs button, I made sure when you click on it it takes you to scene 2 and it will display buttons for Lab16 threw 30 and when you click on one of them it will take you to one of my Labs, I did the same thing to my projects button when you click on it, it will take you to scene 3 and display buttons for Projects 4,5,6 and when you click on one of them it will show you my project. I added another button called back to home when you go to the Labs or Projects scene and you want to go back you click on the button it takes you back to the Homepage of my Project 7. The challenging part of this Project 7 was getting the buttons and getting the links to work correctly and take you to either my Labs work that are from 16-30 or my Projects thats from 4-6.  Overall this was a good final project because we got to apply some of our skills that we learned from our time working in Adobe Flash CS6.     

No comments:

Post a Comment