Thursday, April 14, 2016

Critical Thinking and Problem solving

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
I.T.H.S
04-14-16

        The forth video I saw was about critical thinking and problem solving. I learned that it is good to be an active thinker because you can find ways to solve problems that you think have no solution. I also learned that for every problem we have our ways we can always find an solution to, you can even ask people to help you. For example in Visual Design I remember that I had lot's of problem with Photoshop CS6 and I ask for help. This year I remember running into a problem in my project 5 which was in Adobe Flash CS6 and I remember  asking for advice on how to fix it, they can and help me fix it, they help me think of a solution to my problem. That's what i learned from the soft skill video about critical thinking and problem solving.

No comments:

Post a Comment