Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
Digital Design
This is my Lab 26 for Lab 26 we had to create a shape, the shape I created was a circle. the next step in this Lab was to create a control I create the control by making four triangles, then I had to make sure that each triangle in the control panel had a working function so they could go Up, Down, Left, and Right. Finally after this I had to added code to this lab so the control panel could work/ control the ball so at the end you could move the ball just by using the the controller on the top right. Finally the hardest part of this lab for me was adding code so that you could move the ball just by using the keyboard arrows. This was hard because the code I typed was wrong so I had to go back and look at the problem then I had to fix this problem. After I fix my problem I saved my work and I went to test this Lab and it was working for me. The hardest part for me was learning the new code and applying it to the lab.

No comments:
Post a Comment