Thursday, April 14, 2016

Teamwork

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
I.T.H.S
04-14-16

         The third video I saw has to do with Teamwork and how it is important to succeed. I learned that when we do things as a team and one person from our work place or school wants to give us all the credit for the project we don't take all the credit we make sure we tell them the people that help us. I also learned that working as a team is good because we have lots of ideas and we will finish the work together. Also last year in Visual Design I learned that Teamwork was very important because for our finally project we had to work together brain storm together all of our ideas to see how we were gonna do this project and what our layout was gonna be for the final. In digital Design teamwork is very important because we help each other out with stuff we find hard and can't do it we asked for help because as a team anything can be done. That was what I learned from the soft skill video about teamwork and working together as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment