Friday, October 9, 2015

Project 0

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
10/9/15


                  This is my final version of my project 0 reflection and it was create in text edit. To create this project I first had to create a new text edit document and save it as html document so it can open in the internet. Project 0 consists 2 parts those two parts are the banner we had to create in lab 6 and the nameplate we had to create in lab 5 to, then i had to add labs 1,2,3,4,5,6 in my project 0 to. For labs 1 threw 6 i had to place them side by side so it goes in order from the first lab to the last lab which is lab 1 to the last lab which is lab 6. Then I also had to create a text hyperlink and a image hyperlink, the text hyperlink would be for the titles that say lab 1,2,3,4,5,6 and the image hyperlink would be for the screenshots of labs 1 threw 6. When I click on the text's that say lab 1, lab 2, lab 3, lab 4, lab 5, lab 6, those are suppose to take me directly to my labs 1,2,3,4,5,6 and when i click on the images of lab 1, lab 2, lab 3, lab 4, lab 5, lab 6, they should also take me directly to my labs 1,2,3,4,5,6 with no problem. The hardest part of this project was organizing the table row so labs 1,2,3 would be on top and labs 4,5,6 be on the bottom of the table. This was hard because every time I did the table row labs 1 threw 6 were in the center of the page and going downwards, I later found out how to fix that. The next thing I did in my project 0 was added the background color which was yellow, and that is how my final product looks for project 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment