Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Lab 4

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
10/6/15


   This is my lab 4 reflection and for lab 4 we create an html document and create a table with 16 rows and 3 columns and the first column title should say Color the second Hex# and third Hue. I learned 3 new html codes for this lab those codes are <tr>, <td>, and <th>. <tr> stands for table row, <td> stands for table divison and <th> stands for table heading. After this I had to find the color i wanted then find it's hexadecimal number and finally find the hue. The hard part of this lab for me was trying to display the hue to show because at first it didn't want to show then i found out that in was placing the wrong html code so I went back to fix it and it finally showed the hue in my lab 4. To add the hue I learned a new html code which was <td style="width:40%" bgcolor="#10894"> </td> this code will display your hue to show in the internet. Overall this lab was a little challenging at first but then i got the hang of it I was able to finish it and fix some of thew problems I had in lab 4.  

No comments:

Post a Comment