Digital Design
10/9/15
This is my lab 6 and like my others labs I first have to create an html document in text edit then I had to open Adobe Fireworks CS6 and then I had to create the document size to be 700 width by 100 height for the banner for lab 6. In my banner I first made my background color red and black to do this i first use the rectangle shape tool and made the inside color red then I but another rectangle tool in my banner and made that black then I wrote Digital Design 2015 by Kevin Martinez in the center of the banner and I also placed two stars color light or sky blue on the edges of my banner. This time using Adobe Fireworks CS6 was easier because i already got use to using some of the tools because I used Adobe Fireworks CS6 on the previous lab which was lab 5.

No comments:
Post a Comment