Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
10/9/15
This my lab 5 work, for this lab we had to create an html document first then I will go to Adobe Fireworks CS6 and i have to create a name plate there that will consists of my first and last name. In lab 5 it was my first time using Adobe Fireworks CS6 and it was a little easy because it's a little similar to Photoshop CS6. Adobe Fireworks CS6 had a few simliar tools that Photoshop CS6 had and some different tools that photoshop didn't have. So first to create my nameplate I first made the background color of my nameplate blue, I added 4 red stars to my nameplate and i wrote my name in font size 34 and the font type was apple chancery. Using Adobe Fireworks CS6 was good for me because it reminded me a Photoshop CS6.

No comments:
Post a Comment