Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Lab 3

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
10/6/15


            This is a screenshot of my lab 3 work, for this lab we had to create a html document and create an image hyperlink and a text hyperlink for this lab the first image hyperlink had to take you to the tech teach website and the text hyperlink had to take you to the same place. The second hyperlink image has to take you to the w3schools website and the text hyperlink to. The third and last image takes you to my blogger website where my reflections go and I also create a text hyperlink to my blogger website to. I found lab 3 a little challenging because my image hyperlinks weren't working and they were also taking me to the same web page when I want it to go to different web page. I also added background ground to my lab 3 the html tag for the background color is <body bgcolor="E81C1C" > and that gave me the color red as my background color. I also had trouble placing the image in  lab 3 and I also had trouble making the image a smaller size instead it kept coming out really big.

No comments:

Post a Comment