Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
2/25/16
This is my Lab 21 for this Lab we had to convert all of our lab 19 graphic symbols we made which were 10 in total and we had to convert them to movie clips. To do this we imported the library from Lab 19 to Lab 21, once we did that we right click on the images and we convert them to movie clips. Once they were movie clips I right click the image and i started working in each layer and making them move or do what I want them to do. I inserted a keyframe in 30 and I also added a motion tween to each movie clip image I created. After I was done converting all the graphic symbols to movie clips I click command enter and I saw my final outcome of how it looks all together.

No comments:
Post a Comment