Friday, February 12, 2016

Lab 16.5

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
02/12/16



          This is my Lab 16.5 I imported an image of a pencil I got of the internet and in opened it first in Adobe Photoshop CS6 and I selected the pencil only with out the white background and I saved it as a different name and I then opened the new pencil document called pencil 2.0 in Adobe Flash CS6. From Adobe Flash CS6 I drew two new pencils I used the rectangle tool, the pencil tool, and the paint bucket tool too. As you would see my first drawing of the pencil came out ok then when i did the second drawing I put a little more detail in it and it was better than the first one I made and finally I put a hyperlink to give the copyright to were I got the pencil image from.

No comments:

Post a Comment