Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Lab 20

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
2-22-16
For Lab 20 what I did was I got all the symbols I created in Lab 19 and I moved them to Lab 20 and once I did that I had to convert all my graphic symbols to button symbols so they can move when you move your mouse up, down, and over one of my images. I had to convert all my 10 graphic symbol images I created in Lab 19 to Button symbols for Lab 20. To convert my graphic image to a button symbol I right clicked on the graphic symbol and I convert to a button symbol once I did that I inserted a keyframe to Up, Down, Over and Hit and for there I moved around my image and I resized them too so you can see differece from the first button image that is shown. This wasn't a hard lab for me it was actually easy to do because I imported my library from Lab 19 and it made it so easy to get started and all I had to do was convert the graphic symbols to buttons that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment