Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
Digital Design
03/04/16
This is the final product of what I created for Project 4. For Project 4 we had to create a small movie clip that has the theme of Respect For All in it. To create this project I used Adobe Flash CS6 and I created 3 scenes in it and everything that is included in each scene was created by me and it took me a lot of work to make and a lot of patient to make. The theme of my project was racism and how this one kid got bullied by 3 kids because of his skin color. I choose that theme because there is still kids out there that get bullied based on their skin color and where they are from to and everyone deserves a chance in life, you can't just judge them basked on their skin color or where they are from everyone needs to be treated equally.This project was hard to do for me because it took a lot of time to make and I was struggling to make the people at the beginning.

No comments:
Post a Comment