Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
I.T.H.S
For lab 11 we had to create a draft of what our project 2 will look like. We create this lab in fireworks and it was hard for me at first. The hard part for me about this lab was creating the Home, Bio, and Process pages to switch back and forward, I found that was hard because every time I did it and tried to click to go to the next page it didn't work for me. For this lab 11 I used the rectangle tool, and the slice tool. The slice tool was a brand new tool I just learned and it's a tool where you slice any object in you document and you choose where it will open. I used the slice tool on the Home, Bio, and Process page for this lab. Once I was done with this I then exported the lab to dreamweaver from there I uploaded my lab 11 online and I tested it out to see if every slice work for me and every page changed to another page and goes back to the homepage.

No comments:
Post a Comment