Saturday, December 19, 2015

Lab 9 reflection

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
I.T.H.S

             For Lab 9 we had to create a table with three columns and inside the three columns we had to insert our three wireframes for our project number 2. This was a hard lab for me because it was my first time using Adobe Dreamweaver. It was hard for me because until that point I only new how to use textedit and write out the codes so dreamweaver was a new thing that was hard to understand at first. Once i got the hang of Adobe Dreamweaver I started to do my Lab 9. Once I made the table I inserted my 3 wireframes for what my site will look like when I start building  it for my project number.  Also for lab 9 I added a background color, color to my h1, h2, h3 and I also added color to my table and table border. This was a fun lab to do because it was my first time using Adobe Dreamweaver for lab 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment