Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lab 12 reflection

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
1-20-16

     For me the year of 2015 was wild roller coaster ride because I had lot's of up's and down's. In the year of 2015 I had lot's of good moments like my older sister's baby being born, and my cousin coming from Ecuador to. My downside of 2015 was that I didn't get to go to Ecuador and my mom's grandma died at the age of 100. But overall 2015 was a average year for me. My New Year's Resloution for 2016 is to be a better older brother and to get a good score in my SAT score. What I need to do to achieve my first resolution of being a better brother is I have to be more respectful and talk back to my parents because I am my little sister's role model and she will do the same things I did just because I do it. To achieve my second resoultion I need to take some tutoring classes for the SAT exam and take some practice test to see how i do and what I can improve in to help my score go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment