Digital Design
I.T.H.S

Well the first thing I would like to state is that when I took the screenshot for lab 10 it was a roll over image so the image didn't come out for me so I'll place a image of the cartoon character next to the image for my lab 10. For lab 10 we had to create a roll over image with the image from our cartoon character. To create the roll over image for lab 10 I used Adobe Fireworks. Once I was in Fireworks I imported the image to Fireworks and I got started. For me lab 10 was really challenging because I was struggling making the image for my cartoon character roll over. I also was having a hard time exporting my cartoon character's roll over online and for it to roll over online to. This was a good lab to do because I will find it useful we I start my project to look back at this lab and add a roll over image to my project 2.

No comments:
Post a Comment