Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
I.T.H.S
My video is about me saying the things I have done in the Web Design Academy, I have a brief description of what I said in my video. I am giving a brief description of what we did in the sophomore year and what we did in our junior year. For this Lab 30 we had to add cue points so popups could pop up for certain parts in our video. I added 7 popups from key things/ key programs I learned from my two years in CTE Web Design Academy. This was a challenging Lab for me because i couldn't get the video to work. then when i convert the video it still wasn't working and finally i had to re convert it and i had to add the cue points to the certain parts in my scene for the popups to pop up when the video is playing.

No comments:
Post a Comment