Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Lab 23

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
3/15/16


      For Lab 23 we were learning about vanishing lines and how to incorporate them to our labs and for this we creating a drawing and we made the roads vanish once it kept going farther from the starting point. I first create the road and afterwards I made th sun in the background with the color of the sky which I made light blue I also added a green color near the road that is representing the grass area near the road I also added buildings in the far part of the road which will make the viewer look that the car is coming and leaving the city. I also got an image of the real car I used in the left of the lab and I went to Photoshop CS6 and I cut of the background that came with that car I also made my own car to the right of the lab which is color blue black and the back lights are red. This lab was easy but I didn't use time management well so I couldn't add more things that I want to add in this lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment