Thursday, January 21, 2016

Project 3

Kevin Martinez
Digital Design
1-20-16
Project 3 that we did in class was about our favorite teacher from our school. The teacher I chose for project 3 is Mr.King he is one of the U.S History and Global Studies teachers at Information Technology High School. I chose Mr.King because he was one of the teachers I had in 10th grade for Global Studies I had him for two terms and I really enjoyed having him as a teacher. Mr.King is one of my favorite teachers in this school because he is a cool, and fun teacher to have. I used Dreamweaver CS6 and Fireworks CS6 for project 3.  First to create this project I create 4 html document pages with different names (Home, Bio, Fun Facts, Contact Info).  So in my homepage for this project I added a NY Islanders background because that is Mr.King favorite team, I made sure that the background also appeared in the bio page, fun facts page and contact info page. In the home page I also had the wordle image I create in wordle.com with the 150 describing my teacher, I also added a picture of the teacher, a banner of the teachers name, a table with my name, class and project number, finally what I added to my homepage and I made sure it was in the other 3 pages is the navigation bar that will take you to the bio page, fun facts page and contact info page. In the bio page I added a picture of my teacher Mr.King and a biography of my teacher, what I also had was a banner saying Bio page and navigation bar . In my Fun Facts page I had a banner and a text box with a list of fun facts about Mr.King. And finally in my Contact Info page I had a banner and a table chart with inside having my teachers contact info, and what class he could be located in. To create my banner's for the homepage, bio page, fun facts page and contact info page I used Fireworks CS6 and I create a new document page and I used the rectangle tool two times the first one is color orange the second one is color blue, then I used the text tool to write the text I want to but in the banner. To create the text box you see in my project 3 I used the textarea style html code and I put size I wanted the text box to be, the size I used is 600px height and 450px width. For me the challenging part of this project was adding the navigation bar to each page in my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment