Digital Design
Project 1
This is my project number 1, for this project I created my
very own website of my 3 favorite movies. For this project I used text edit to
complete this project and I also used sublime text at home to finish my work on
my project 1. Project has to be about your 3 favorite movies writing about them
giving a same description about it. My 3 favorite movies that I choose was
1.Ride Along 2.Fast Five 3.Avengers Age of Ultron. Project 1 required us to
create our own website using the skills we learned from all our pervious labs
for this project we could of added anything we want we were free to make this
project our own way but we had to make sure we added some things. we learned
from the pervious labs.
I
incorporated internal css styles to my movie 1-3 html documents and my index
html document to. I also create hyperlinks and image hyperlinks that would take
us to my movie 1, movie 2, movie 3 and back to my homepage. I even added text
colors as well as a different type of font. I also added a banner in movies 1,2,3
that will lead me back home, I also added two small pictures of movies 2,3 or
3,1 in movies 1,2,3. Doing project 1 was a struggle for me because it was a
really challenge because I couldn’t get the css and the banners two work in
movies 1,2,3 and in my source page. I also added a source page in that source
page I had the copyrights page for the information I used and I got from.
Finishing this project was good for me because I learned what it takes to make
a project like this and what it takes for me to send a user from one page to
another page just by clicking on the images (images hyperlink) and the
hyperlinks. This project was a fun project to do because it was a real learning
experience for me and to use all the html codes I learned from the past labs I
did it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment